Sunday, June 22, 2008

manana is monday


I have to fess up because, well that's just the way I am....I have not gotten anywhere with "War and Peace. " I do not know what I was thinking... but, as you may be able to tell, I love to garden. At any given time, I will gladly pick playing in the dirt outside opposed to , sitting still long enough inside to read.

I have been walking every single day to and from work, and I bike now and then. I am getting much stronger, but not loosing the extra weight. So manana ( Monday yet again), I will be adding the point system for food to my exercise program. Anyone who is familiar with Weight Watchers will know what I am talking about.

There you have it a nutshell. Oops forget to mention we have to move the entire office, we start the wiring manana, and today we will attempt to rid our garage of "stuff." Things are quiet around here for a change, and I like it.

No comments: