Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my reality

It's time for me to get back in line with my life. One child back on campus, two back in high school, time to work and enjoy the season, and start painting again. I actually have had quite a block for about a year now, and after my garden dies down, I know I will be needing a creative avenue.

There is a small chance of an awesome adventure in my near future and I have to weigh carefully the risks and rewards prior to making the commitment. I will take the next week or so to think about it.

Peaceful, productive and helpful existence in a non-peaceful world is what I am seeking. It's a difficult task, when face daily with the bombardment of negativity, unethical behavior, nastiness, violence and lies.

Right now, it boils down to day by day time management and personal management and setting priorities so that I don't wake up one day with regrets.