Friday, May 29, 2009

checking in or checking out


Isn’t he the cutest thing you ever saw….that’s my Batman at a dog self-serve wash salon. What a trip, he was very good. Awe.

Been through prom, graduation is next. My children are 17,18 and 19 years old right now……I am looking forward a trip to Vegas, I have been given 3 free nights at the Bellagio, if I don’t take advantage of that then I am just an idiot.

My weight loss has stopped, I haven’t been trying, which really pisses me off……My son will be attending Northeastern University in Boston, my Daughter tells me she may not come home (from NYC) next summer, and my youngest will graduate High School next year, 2010 June.

My Hub had a successful first season coaching at the college level, and had a few athletes make it to the Nationals. I am very happy for him....it's great to watch. He is on a high……I think I am on a low. The other day a notice arrived in the mail…for my youngest to get his senior photo taken.....it made me cry.

Anyway, I hope all is well with you all……hope to re-connect when it starts snowing……or after I get everyone back to school.

(I have not checked my email, but I have been watching the titles of the posts....you guys rock!....looks like good stuff going on.)

Peace~ UB

No comments: