Wednesday, January 28, 2009

bragging rights - round 1


Today was the last day of the first round of the Biggest Loser in our office.....drum roll..... I won!!!!! I lost 15.4 pounds and won 155.00. WOOO HOOO. I have been very consistent with smart choices for food. I no longer even care about fattening foods really because dropping this weight is so much more exciting then any possible food could ever be, at least for today. As the saying goes:

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

Next week we will start round two, which will be much more difficult because many of the participants are getting closer to their goal weight. I will be adding daily exercise and light weights to my arsenal. By the first week of May, I believe I will have reached my goal, never to return to the past "fat pants era".

Happy Monday!

No comments: