Thursday, January 22, 2009

my letter to President Obama


Dear President Obama,

I am hopeful that people everywhere will be inspired by you and your leadership and aim to be “better.” Whether it is a child in school, a single mother, a CEO of a corporation, or a politician who has forgotten his purpose, each will look to you and be reminded of the enormous responsibilities, endless choices and wonderful opportunities we all face. I think that an empowered and optimistic America will, in fact, create a better America and will begin to mend the world.

I will only ask you to do one thing in this letter; please see to it that legislation is passed through Congress allowing Federal funding of technological research and development in the field of stem-cell research including embryonic stem cells.

I have the utmost confidence in you and I wish you and your family well. Thank you for being the one, “that won” Ohio and the presidency.

Trevor P.
Ohio
Aka. Unlikely Burrito

No comments: