Tuesday, January 20, 2009

conference room at work

Just want to say that I waited a long time for this day, just to get rid of Bush, but today was even better than I ever expected because I believe we just inaugurated possibly the best-ever man for the job. I have really come to embraced Obama's philosophy and his vision. I would be lying if I didn't say I am very excited for this change!

I have a bit of sorrow for those who are no longer here to share this moment, those who went before and paved the way for this day in so many ways.

Now, the time for work has begun and it begins with me in my home, office and life.

I will never be the same.

2 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

It was a truly great event and a wonderful spirit. If only that feeling of all those people on the mall could spread world wide.

Anonymous said...

I think it's already spreading, in little tiny baby step....People seem to have a lighter heart...then again maybe it is my choice to actively take notice of the little kind gestures and block out the rude?

In any case, I believe people will change, because in order to achieve change we all must participate.

Have a great day!