Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free me of this madness

Okay this whole political process has got me down. I talk to people and say things like " which canidate matches up best with how you feel about the issues ?", and the reply is either a blank stare or, even worse "I don't know what the issues are." Holy sweet Jesus!

I have only one vote, that's it - and I am not on the Obama team. All these people who don't seem to know how our government works are falling over themselves, chanting words, like "change" , "hope", "dreams" that are not connected to even one single issue. They are just words. Floating effortlessly through our collective souls possibly landing an inexperience junior senator in to the POTUS, or even worse we may end up with 4 more years of "shrub" policies. That's right McCain, may be able to whip this dude's @ss. Isn't that just the icing on the cake.

I am going to vote early, and stop watching the maddness....afterall....I only have one vote.

No comments: