Friday, February 22, 2008

stunned myself

I preface this post by saying I honestly tried to figure out why I was so pissed that Hillary was losing, and this is what I found.

Hillary supporters actually truly believe that Senator Clinton is the best candidate for the position of the President of the United States, and for good solid reasons.

I think that subconsciously this (most likely) defeat cuts so much deeper then other defeats because it strikes a nerve that reminds women (me) of the many times when they ( I ) “knew better” or “was better qualified” but were either overlooked, ignored and/or rebuffed for seemingly no good reason or rational.

As I consider this theory and empty out my own emotional baggage, I feel more willing and open to the idea of supporting Obama da’man and, (again with the honesty)…. it feels good.

No comments: