Monday, February 25, 2008

Just say NO-bama

Well I just returned from seeing and listening to John McCain, at our community center. I can not believe that I actually liked what he had to say. He presented a short speech and then did a question and answers segment from the audience. He had no notes, other then the names of the various people to thank for setting up the event. I saw a man who knew his stuff, a man that was experienced and he even had a sense of humor. In ways, he reminded my of my father. Mac, as he is called, has answers and ideas that have not reached the voting public yet. On defense, he clarified his statements about the middle east and his 100 year statement, and updated the crowd on progress in Iraq. Regarding Bin Laden McCain said," If I have to follow him to the gates of Hell, I will! I promise, I will get him!" Too bad McCain did not win in 2000, the world would have been a different place. Yes, he is old. I do not think that ageism should be a factor. I am hopeful that he will pick a republican VP that doesn't blow his ticket for me. I still will vote Hillary first (if given the chance), then McCain.

Ain't Nobama for me. "Nobama"

No comments: