Thursday, March 13, 2008

race as in color

Well the primary has taken the lid off the ugly. Now people are name-calling each other, and totally discounting what people have done in their lives on the whole. Talk about stirring the pot to get the upheaval to take every ones eyes off the prize. Personally I am disgusted with it, and have chosen to vote for anyone but Obama. Yes that's right. He is not qualified, and I do not like the racial quality of this race. It is too negative for me, if he were any kind of inspirational leader he would contribute wise words at this point in time to calm down the masses. He remains silent or someone hasn't written his words for him yet.

I think that the country needs to be built up, and that people need to take care of themselves as best they can. What I am hearing is black and white people crying about innuendos instead showing their strength and pride. I am tired of it. Wah wah wah.

Some people are never happy.

No comments: