Tuesday, March 25, 2008

voter fatigue

I am afraid that voter fatigue has set in. That’s it. Don’t even want to know whether there were bullets or bumble bees. Don’t care what someone else thought when they listened to 20 years of hate, oh wait, and never heard the hate. Don’t care what they wear; don’t care where they vacation. Don’t care what he said she said, or when he said he didn’t say. I have placed my bet, I mean my vote, and now I’ll wait and see who the Super Delegates nominate.

On the flip side, I have to say that Craig Crawford Trail Mix Blog has been the silver lining to this primary debacle for me. I stumbled onto the blog after one of Craig’s appearances on MSNBC. An interesting cast of characters hang out there – nice to hear opinions from so many different people – you keep it real. : )

No comments: