Monday, February 8, 2010

selling my baby


As this economy weakens, those of us who paid our taxes and bailed out the assholes who raped the world....are feeling the pain big time. We, the business owners and employers, are the ones who go to jail, get penalties, get assessed fines, and get our credit ruined if we even think about being a day late or a dollar short.

F them all.....every last one of them; from the banks to insurance and pharmaceuticals to petroleum companies, and while I am at it, F the morons that allowed it all to happen.

I am one pissed off camper. But in reality, I am lucky just to be alive - what a blast! I was carefully and lovingly reminded today, that it's not really my baby....I have many real babies and I would never sell any of them (it's illegal anyway)

peace~
ub

No comments: