Saturday, February 13, 2010

she has no choice wear she's going


So another week has gone by, and still in the same mess as before. Everyday I wake up thinking; yes, today something good will happen, and of course it does, and for that I am thankful. It's just the good things that happen are the short moments of life, and they happen all the time weather you are struggling or not. The are the moments that you remember, and the moments you cherish, but they don't solve HUGE problems.

The problems linger until something changes. Working toward change is tough, and on a personal scale can be painful. Many times I just want to cry. So I do, and when I am finished, nothing has changed. (except I look like shit)

So today is a free day, a day to set goal get something accomplished and to remember:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

No matter how hard they try, and how cruel and unloving they can be. I am truly seeing the worst in humanity from my very own family of origin. I look forward to the day when I am out of this mess, and far away form anything related to them. I was a fool, many times over, to think they were people of integrity and character.

No comments: