Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cross-fit w.o. #5



Tonight, I actually felt like puking. Seriously, I thought oh, this is what those people talk about.....but I pushed through and finished. No telling what part of my body is going to be killing me tomorrow. I have muscles I never knew existed, did I say that before??? Anyway, I like the class a lot, there is no pressure other than to complete the work out, and do your absolute best. I like that structure.

I meant to do this before but tonight, I had "before" photos taken....really gross....if you want to know how bad you look.... put it on film. I think I look pretty close to starting point, no great changes as of yet so the next set will be at the Thursday of the forth week, and the final pics will be after the last class of this first session.

Like I said before, I don't think I can ever quit, because starting was too hard....
(this was 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, series: press /box jump/ kettle-bell)

No comments: