Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cross-Fit w.o.#6



OMFG.

Only the end of the second week. Four more weeks, then it will never stop....

Right about now, it feels like I cant keep doing this, but Saturday 7:30 am is the hardest...not as much down times between workouts. I just have to keep telling myself I can do this. No matter how old or weak I might feel.

It's not about comparing myself to those around me, it's about changing myself into a better and more fit person. But Damn! It's hard.

Hopefully the work will pay off, I mean if you do the work, which I am doing, there should be results...I am just not seeing them yet. Maybe I am seeing a little bit, but because the workouts remain difficult I think I am not getting stronger. On the other hand, that's the point.

Need coffee...I am spent like loose change.

( this was the 20 seconds on, 10 sec rest 20 on 8 reps of one exercise, then same for 3 more exercises Row/push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups )

No comments: