Sunday, December 13, 2009

hit with a ton of bricks


That's what it feels like when someone (who is supposed to love you) takes cheap shots and jabs at someone you love. People can be cruel and insensitive, but this was premeditated a calculated.

I have lost any remaining shred of respect for my family-of-origin (living) that I may have had before tonight. Now I must practice what I preach...eliminate the emotional poison that others are hell-bent on throwing my way.

As much as my first reaction is to fight back, I have nothing to gain by prolonging my negative emotions and feelings. Nothing positive will be created from me expressing anger and hurt.

I will instead focus on what my reality is and what I love. When I make this decision they are unable to hurt me.... and I like it that way.

peace~

No comments: