Saturday, December 12, 2009

sweet and sour



That's how it's going, sweet and sour. Life is good right now. Many things are very very difficult but some things are over the top totally awesome...the yin and yang. So what does that do to a person emotionally? Well I can speak for my self, it's a roller coaster. I can manage it. I understand it all, there are concrete issues with real life consequences. This phase of the roller coaster is very clear and easy to identify, yet my reactions are mixed.

I am finding bits strength in just being quiet....quieting my mind.....I have less room for anger and hurt...it seems I will no longer tolerate those two emotions cluttering my mind and wasting my time. I actually kick them out of my head when they appear. Sometimes quickly and sometimes it takes a while....but I know now when they show up, it's my immediate goal to kick them out....it's so simple it makes me smile.

I make the effort not to "keep" or "hold on" to ideas and perceptions that cause anger or hurt. Why the heck did it take so long for me to grasp this concept? And how many more times will I have to re-learn it?

I know I will stumble, but I don't believe I will fall.

peace~

No comments: