Thursday, December 17, 2009

so excited for the new now


I am so absolutely excited about my new personal direction thought wise. I have very small plans, very doable dreams, and goals.....well okay no real goals yet. I have never been much of a goal setter, but now it's time.

It's all so clear, it's about truly living the least complicated life on all fronts. It's about ridding of toxic influences and heavy accumulations of stuff/issues over the past 20 plus years.

I am what I am, if you don't like it then too (f-ing) bad. I am just a person who is trying. A person who has overcome great obstacles and finally realizes that my life actually does belong to me.

And I thank my many friends close and far away, those I know well and those I only know a little, who have help in big and small ways to guide me to this place.

Seriously even a homeless guy, I spoke of before, he made a lasting impression on me with his words in an encounter that lasted 3 minutes at most. How awesome is that?

*funny to me, how my favorite color is clear and I have a dog named Ice.

peace~

No comments: